Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Autumn change and blessings

Autumn leaves in Eastern Navajo Nation, NM
Photo by Venaya Yazzie

Blessings to you!

I would like to extend my gratitude to you all who view my blog. I am thankful for your comments and interest in Indigenous Adornment in the American Southwest. I too, am thankful for the change of seasons, and to witness the ways in which the Earth is 'adorned' in new colors as the high desert southwest flora and fauna make their change.

At this time of season, many of the Navajo and Pueblo dances and ceremonial life is in full effect, therefore, many of the Indigenous People are indeed 'adorned' in their finest traditional jewelry.

We are blessed to be a part of this season, this journey and ability to be inspired by Indigenous southwest culture. We are rich indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment