Friday, December 5, 2014

Yazzgrl Art

Blessings!

Today is a 'beauty-ful' day, the winter birds are singing their morning songs, the western clouds are heavy with rain and the chilly early air is misty; New Mexico is truly blessed.

With this post, I just wanted to share my new website with you. I had previously  launched my official art website at (yazzgrlart.com) but, due to circumstances I not longer have access to that address. This site is one I am still building, but you will still be able to visit and view my pages there. The only difference with this new site address is that I have added an "s" to the end of it.

The new site can be located at www.yazzgrlsart.weebly.com
As an artist I must be proactive, therefore I have had created a new website which is exclusively to show my contemporary fine art paintings and conceptual art installations.


Please share with your circle of family and friends, and or those you might enjoy my art.

Be blessed, be a blessing. -Venaya





No comments:

Post a Comment